St. Paul's is a vibrant and family-friendly church with a 173-year history of God’s grace, faithful biblical teaching, and outreach to our community
THE GOOD NEWS: As a congregation of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS.org), Jesus Christ is worshiped and boldly proclaimed at St. Paul's as the Savior of the world. As Jesus so clearly stated, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16). It is through the proclamation and the hearing of this Good News that the Holy Spirit works saving faith in people (Romans 10:17). There is also great joy and thanksgiving at St. Paul's when the Holy Spirit, through the water and Word of Baptism, works in the hearts of infants, children, and adults, thus saving them (Titus 3:5).
THE FOUR CORE VALUES we uplift at St. Paul’s — to be faithful in Christ, confident in Christ, joyful in Christ, and connected in Christ — describe us as children of God. Our vision statement, “To be devoted followers of Jesus Christ, passionate about sharing the Gospel in word and deed” reflects that Christ is the center of our biblical foundation. circlerightarrowRead more
IN COMMUNION TOGETHER: On a weekly basis the Lord's Supper (Holy Communion) is received at St. Paul's. Here, Christ is present in a very special and promised way, offering His own body and blood, forgiveness of sins, and strength for daily living.
GROWING IN THE FAITH: There is a recognition at St. Paul's that the faith that is begun in a new Christian needs to be nurtured through the Word of God. The pastors at St. Paul's preach sermons that explain and apply the Scripture in ways that are meaningful. An extensive program of Christian education is offered for children and adults so that all might continue to grow and mature in the Christian faith.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY CHRISTIAN EDUCATION SINCE 1849: An Early Childhood Center, Preschool, and Elementary School (K-8) provide students with a high-caliber academic experience, one that is grounded in the Word of God.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
"To be devoted followers of Jesus Christ, passionate about sharing the Gospel in word and deed."
CHURCH SERVICES IN THE SANCTUARY (MAIN CHURCH)
- Sunday worship services at 8:00 (livestreamed), 9:30, and 10:45 a.m.; Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- Traditional liturgical worship with organ music, choir/orchestra
- Lord's Supper: first, third, and fifth weekends
LIVING STONE SERVICE IN THE GYM
- Sunday at 10:45 a.m. (livestreamed): Christ-centered liturgical worship in an acoustic music setting with vocalists, guitars, keyboard, drums
- Lord's Supper: second, fourth and fifth weekends
BIBLE STUDY HOUR | Learn more
- 9:30 a.m. Sundays + Radio simulcast
CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL | Learn more
- Little Lambs (babies to Pre-K) meet with parents
- K-1st classes; 2nd-5th grade classes; 6th-8th grade classes
- High school youth are encouraged to participate in our intergenerational adult Bible studies
Christian co-ed day school
Kindergarten through eighth grade
Equipping students with an excellent academic, spiritual and leadership foundation for life.
National- and state-accredited school with faculty and students committed to distinction in mathematics, science/STEM, language arts, social studies, religious instruction, music, fine arts, foreign language, health, and physical education.
Team athletics, extracurricular programs in art, music, scholar bowl, robotics and more. Technology-equipped classrooms.
Alternate Calendar Enrollment information
• Preschool, Pre-K, infant & toddler care
• 10 weeks through 5 years
• Full day, half day, or school day options
• Year-round or school-year options
Building a Christ-centered foundation with children and families, emphasizing growth and learning through play, activities, exploration, and discovery. Enrollment available for Preschool and Pre-K classroom curriculum.
PARENTS' DAY OUT
Alternate Calendar Enrollment information
• Caring, flexible childcare • 9 months through 5 years
• Options from 1 to 4 days a week
Loving childcare ministry where learning about Jesus is a hands-on experience with Bible stories, crafts, music, educational activities and playtime.