Women's Summer Bible Study | Begins June 29
Blood Drive | July 7
Small-Setting Communion | July 11
Kids' Summer Sports Camps | June & July
Adult Tennis, Basketball, Golf League
Welcome Rev. Thompson & Principal Walker
Scroll below to browse Facebook posts circledownarrow
LAWTON THOMPSON, ASSISTANT PASTOR
- Start date: Monday, June 27
- Installation: Saturday, July 16 at 5:00pm, with light reception following worship in gym
- Fellowship Breakfast Reception: Sunday, July 17 at 9:00 a.m.
DAWN WALKER, PRINCIPAL
- Start Date: Friday, July 15
- Installation: Sunday, July 31 at 10:45 a.m.
- Fellowship Breakfast Reception: Sunday, July 31 at 9:00 a.m.
"Women of the Bible" | Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 a.m.
June 29, July 6, 13, 20 | LL4 in Ministries Bldg.
Register online or with the church office at 314-822-0447
More than just names on the pages of our Bibles, the women of scripture were real women dealing with real struggles, who turned to the Lord for wisdom, strength, and truth — just as we can today. Learn with us this summer in our four-week "Women of the Bible" study on Wednesday mornings beginning June 29, led by Lois Engelbart.
Thursday, July 7 | 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Gym
Choose appointment time | Help save a life by donating blood at our American Red Cross blood drive. Donors can make a difference in the lives of emergency victims and surgery patients.
Summer Sports Camps: Volleyball, Basketball, Cheer
$45-$80 | K-8th grade options | Includes camp t-shirt | Info/registration
St. Paul's Lutheran School offers a strong 32-year tradition of quality sports camps for our community, school, and church. Our camps emphasize Christian sportsmanship, skill-building on the individual player's level, knowledge of the game, and teamwork.
- Men's & Women's Wednesday Golf League • Summer • 4:00-5:00 p.m. tee times at Aberdeen Golf Club in Eureka. All members and friends welcome | Info: Craig Thorburg, Kyle Unger, or Pastor Wade.
- Men’s Sunday Night Basketball • 7:00 p.m. • Gym | Info: Mike Peper
- Men’s Sunday Night Tennis • Summer • 7:00 p.m. • Des Peres Park | Info: Pastor Wade or Steve Gruenwald.
Next date: Monday, July 11 | Sanctuary
If physical challenges or concerns about Covid have kept you from in-person church worship or Communion, you are warmly invited to a special small-setting worship opportunity on the first Monday of each month. Our pastors look forward to meeting you in the Sanctuary for orders of worship, with Holy Communion. Masks will be optional for worshipers but the pastors will mask for Communion distribution. Seating will be physically distanced and registration is not necessary.
St. Paul's pastors continue to monitor Covid developments, and prayerfully consider ever-changing guidelines and the effects to our worship and gathering protocols. Currently our Covid protocols include:
- Masks are optional for church and Bible study
- Choices of distanced and non-distanced seating will be offered