Here at MOPS, we are on a mission to celebrate motherhood. MOPS exists to meet the needs of every mom - stay at home, working, single, married - moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! Raising children is beautiful and hard and having each other to lean on is life-giving. Our group is composed of moms from pregnancy through kindergarten and is a place for friendship, community, support, faith and growth. Together we can embrace the journey of being a mom and change the world in all the best ways.
This special group for moms of children age five and under meets during the school year; children receive their own Bible stories, snacks, crafts, music, and playtime.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) invites all moms and their children ages 5 and under for our 2021-2022 year!
MOPS is about celebrating motherhood, meeting needs (yours!), making connections and friends, and experiencing God's love.
MOPS Daytime meets twice a month: every first and third Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall (childcare provided).
Join us for our new theme: All For Love. This is the year we will embrace the transformative power of love – we will learn how to walk in power, love one another, and make love our legacy.
- Brunch: Enjoy delicious dishes and coffee
- Keynote speakers: be inspired and encouraged in topics such as parenting, marriage, faith, health, and home life
- Small groups: talk with other moms at your table and develop new friendships
- Mentor moms: learn from mothers of older children who can offer the voice of experience
- Childcare: entrust your children to qualified and loving caregivers who will provide crafts, snacks, stories, music and play time
- Other Meeting Activities: enjoy crafts, spa day, tea and testimony, service projects, fundraisers, care and share table, birthday recognition and more
- Playdates: a chance to get together with moms and children at parks, playgrounds, museums and other St. Louis attractions
- Moms' Night Out: a fun evening without the children at various locations around town
- Family events: seasonal, local events for the whole family - dads included!
- Book Club: a dinner out in a restaurant every other month to discuss the selected book
- Facebook: our private group page that shares ideas, resources, questions, and invitations with the members of St. Paul's MOPS
St. Paul's MOPS meets from September to May in St. Paul's Fellowship Hall.Dues in the amount of $100 are collected at the beginning of the year in September and cover childcare, speakers, supplies, printing, refreshments, and all the other things necessary to sustain our group. These dues include the annual MOPS International fee, which registers you to participate in MOPS anywhere in the United States and includes a welcome packet, gift, weekly e-letter and other helpful resources. Scholarships are available to cover dues, simply contact our Finance Coordinator: Kassi Fey.