Jesus said ... “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in Me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die.
Sunday, April 17
Easter services in the Sanctuary (main church)
8:00 a.m. | Video Watch livestream
With festival music, instrumentalists, and choir
Living Stone Easter services in the gym
9:30 a.m. | Video Watch livestream
With special musical arrangements
Coins Holy Communion at all services
No Saturday service on April 16
Shuttle Van Shuttle Service 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
St. Paul's has an arrangement with Edward Jones for overflow parking in their garage across the street. A complimentary van shuttle will make round trips between the north side (outside) of the Edward Jones parking garage and St. Paul's east lobby entrance.
LOCATION: ECC CAMPUS | Alternate Map Marker MAP TO ECC
Children's palm processional in all Sunday services
Saturday, April 9
Sanctuary | 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 10
Sanctuary | 8:00, 9:30, 10:45 a.m. | Video Watch
Living Stone | 10:45 a.m. | Video Watch
Coins Holy Communion at Saturday and Sunday services
Thursday, April 14
7:00 p.m. | Includes stripping of the altar
Coins Holy Communion in both services
Friday, April 15
12:05-12:50 p.m. lunch hour service
5:00 p.m. | Video Watch
7:00 p.m. | Tenebrae
Coins No Communion on Good Friday
March 2 | Ash Wednesday
11:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Imposition of ashes 15 minutes before services
- Join us for 6:15 p.m. Lenten dinner in the gym: Oven-roasted chicken, buttered potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls, and desserts.
Video How are Lenten ashes made? Watch our video
Midweek Lenten Services
Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Sermon theme: "Eyes on Jesus"
Join us for Lenten dinners in the gym at 6:15 p.m.
March 9 | “Betraying Eyes” |
Mark 14:10–21, 32, 41–46
- 6:15 p.m. dinner: "Wiki Chici Riggi” (chef Brad’s favorite family recipe for chicken rigatoni that’s not too spicy) garden salad, garlic bread, and desserts.
March 16 | “Sleepy Eyes” | Mark 14:32–42
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Lunch/dinner dine-out fundraiser at Crazy Bowls and Wraps on Manchester (just west of Mason Rd.), hosted by MOPS. When ordering, please show this flyer and mention MOPS.
March 23 | “Denying Eyes” | Mark 14:26–31, 66–72
- 6:15 p.m. dinner: Pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, cole slaw, and desserts.
March 30 | “Murderous Eyes” | Mark 14:1–2, 53–65
6:15 p.m. dinner (gym): Provided by Steve’s Hot Dogs, a popular local
restaurant owned by St. Paul’s members Marcus and Danni Eickenhorst. Enjoy
special hot dog toppings and samples from their creative menu.
April 6 | “Worldly Eyes” | Mark 15:1–20
- Dine-out fundraiser | Noon - 8:00 p.m. Chick-fil-A in Des Peres (dine in and drive through) hosted by our National Youth Gathering teens. Mention St. Paul's when ordering.
Coins All Wednesday services include Holy Communion
Video Please note that our Wednesday services are not livestreamed
Masks are optional for all worship services and church activities, with no need to register in advance. In our church services, you'll find a choice of distanced and non-distanced seating sections.